This is the cookies policy page!
To remove cookies on Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top-right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click Content settings.
- Under ‘Cookies’, click All cookies and site data.
- At the top-right, enter the site’s name.
- Point to the site.
- To the right, click Remove .
To remove cookies on Firefox:
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will choose .
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. The cookies that match your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) in the list to remove and click .
- Click the Cookies window. Close the about:preferences page. to close
To remove cookies on Edge:
- Select the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click the History icon
NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete. By using this shortcut you may skip down to step 3.
2. Click “Clear all history”.
3. Select “Cookies and saved website data” and “Cached data and files”. After the two are marked click Clear.